- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance and processed your payment in the web sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership purchase has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. This includes receipt of payment confirmation from ourselves or our 3rdparty merchant Stripe.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Membership fee is collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase,
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership there maybe an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
- If any form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a failed payment, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, to either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written (email) notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Membership details provided.
- Your membership can not be frozen or cancelled once purchased, if the industry standard 14 day cooling off period has been exceeded. This period commences as soon as your membership is confirmed by us or payment confirmation has been received (whichever is earliest).
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
- Your membership can not be terminated once the 14 day cooling off period has been exceeded. Please contact email@example.com for options available to you or for any further information.
- Your membership will remain in force until the day before your next annual membership renewal is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, as your membership commences immediately, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options available to you or for any further information.
LOG-IN DETAIL ABUSE POLICY
- Your Log-in details (username and password) can only be used by you: Your Username and Password is issued solely for your use, as your membership is personal to you and only covers your use of Total Aesthetic services and products. You are responsible for keeping your Log-in details secure and confidential at all times. The Log-in details remain our property at all times (unless agreed otherwise and evidenced in writing).
- Log-in use and details are monitored: In the interests of the safety and security of all our members, use of Log-in details and access is monitored and individuals using Log-in details may be asked to provide proof of identification.
- What we will do if we think your Log-in details have been misused: Should we believe that your Log-in details have been used by another individual or individuals we may (in our discretion) decide to conduct an investigation. If we do so we will: (a) inform you, via email, that we believe your username and password has been used by another individual or individuals and ask you to provide us with reasonable assistance to investigate the matter; and (b) following our investigation we will contact you, via email, to inform you of our findings and our proposed course of action, which may include one or more of the steps set out in paragraph 4 below.
- Our Right to make additional charges and/or cancel your membership: If you unreasonably refuse to cooperate with our investigation, or following our investigation we have reasonable grounds to believe that your Log-in details were used, with or without your knowledge and/or consent, by another individual or individuals, depending on the particular circumstances of each case, we reserve the right to take one or both of the following steps, which are in addition to any other legal rights that we may have : (a) to apply a penalty charge to your membership fees (and increase your payment(s) accordingly). The penalty charge will be calculated as being equal to the daily membership charge (that applied at the time of use) for each occasion on which your log-in details was used by that individual/those individuals; and/or (b) in the event of serious misuse of your Log-in details, for example, your username and password has been used on repeated occasions and/or by more than one individual, to notify you, via email, that we are cancelling your membership with immediate effect, and no refunds will be given.
- Your responsibility for another’s conduct: If we have reasonable grounds for believing that you knowingly provided your username / password to another individual or individuals, or allowed unauthorised use of your Total Aesthetics membership account following logging-in to your account, in addition to our rights referred to in paragraph 4 above, we may hold you responsible for the conduct of the individual(s) while on our website, and liable for any loss we suffer as a consequence of that conduct.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members must be 18 or older.
- Total Aesthetics Limited operates a predominantly online (web-based) service. You agree to accept email correspondence for matters related to membership, or associated products. A telephone call can be organised to discuss any part of your membership upon request. This can be requested using the Contact Us page: https://www.total-aesthetics.com/contact-us/
- We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time and you acknowledge the you will keep up to date on these changes by checking the website.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have technical issues or maintenance activity with our website which causes disruption to your use of your account and our products. We will do our best to let you know of such disruptions in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such disruptions are outside of peak usage hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in delivery of services, and any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- Members can access 3rdparty services and offers through a membership with Total Aesthetics Limited. These can be found (but not exclusively) on the Member Benefits section of your account and on our website. Total Aesthetics Limited has no connection or control over any products, services or activities offered through our affiliates or associated 3rdparty service providers. Any concerns, complaints or queries related to these products should be directed to the customer service representatives for the 3rdparties accordingly.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to affiliated partners or 3rdparties accessed through our website or your membership. Any contracts or purchases made outside of Total Aesthetics Limited (including with our affiliates or products purchased through the Member Benefits) is arranged directly with the 3rdparty and not with Total Aesthetics Limited.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the company’s Rules.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are of acceptable financial standing and not knowingly aware of any pending or convicted criminal convictions, especially related to information governance or engagement in cyber security breaches, misconduct or activities. You will advise us immediately should your circumstances change. Your membership may be reviewed and revoked pending any disclosures. You will not be entitled to a refund.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11509944 and Our registered office is at 218 Milby Drive, Nuneaton, United Kingdom, CV11 6UH.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Total Aesthetics Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Total Aesthetics Limited reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
- Any promotions offered by Total Aesthetics must be claimed at point of purchase and is non-transferable and must be solely used for the intended recipient and associated product.